There are so many new Best Circuit Breaker Finder, on the market these days that it can be tricky to figure out which one is the matches your all-in-one persona.
What makes the Best Circuit Breaker Finder so good?
Our team scanned 58512 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Circuit Breaker Finder in this article.
|1||Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet||9.4||Buy Now|
|2||Greenlee - Seeker, Circuit||8.8||Buy Now|
|3||Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical||8.8||Buy Now|
|4||Southwire Circuit Breaker, Finder 41210S||8.6||Buy Now|
|5||General Technologies Corp GTC FF310 Short and Open Circuit Finder and Tracer||8.6||Buy Now|
|6||Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester||8.4||Buy Now|
|7||Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory Kit||8.4||Buy Now|
|8||Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||Ideal Industries - IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver and GFCI Circuit Tester||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||Extech - 1218G94EA - CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder||8.2||Buy Now|
- Best 4k Streaming Hdmi Mro Switch
- Bluetooth Audio For Car Stereo
- Best Bluetooth Soundbar For Golf Cart
Table Of Content:
- Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V...
- Greenlee Seeker, Circuit, Elec Test Instruments CS-8000
- Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical, 120V AC, 60Hz, Includes: CS61200AS Light and Switch...
- Southwire Circuit Breaker, Finder 41210S
- General Technologies Corp GTC FF310 Short and Open Circuit Finder and Tracer , Grey
- Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory...
- Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder, Quickly Locate AC Circuits/Fuses, Visual LED, Plug Style...
- Ideal Industries IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver...
- Extech 1218G94EA CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder, Locates fuses/breakers, Tests receptacles and GFCI circuits...
1. Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet
- This circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically.
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000-feet
- 90 to 120V operation
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life
- Accessory kit (Cat.
2. Greenlee – Seeker
- Leading manufacturer of high-quality tools
- Trusted and used by experts, professionals and those who know quality
- Proven and Tested for durabilty and function in real world job site conditions
- Seven US Based Manufacturing Facilities
- United States Workforce
3. Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical
- Quickly and easily identify correct circuit breaker or fuse protecting a specific electrical circuit
- Designed for operation at 120V AC, 60Hz
- Audible alert and bright LED visual indication
- Magnetic back attaches to electrical panels for inchhands-free inch operation
- When used with CS61200AS accessory kit, unit can trace switches, light fixtures, and other energized wiring.
- Integrated lead and probe storage
- Operates from one 9 volt battery
- Transmitter doubles as a 3-wire circuit analyzer with GFCI test functionality
- Transmitter integrates into the body for convenient transportation and storage
- Transmitter doubles as a 3-wire circuit analyzer with GFCI test functionality
4. Southwire Circuit Breaker
- The transmitter sends locator signal through outlet wiring
- For use on 120 volt energized circuits
- Receiver picks up signal to pinpoint correct breaker
- Advanced design pinpoints single breaker to prevent service interruption
- Transmitter also tests gfci protected outlets
5. General Technologies Corp GTC FF310 Short and Open Circuit Finder and Tracer
- 42V ready for use in new generation vehicles with mixed or single 42 volt systems and operates on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts.
- Internally protected against power surges and overloads and has an 8 inches flexible probe for hard to reach or congested places with auto polarity on transmitter with 5 amps leads and alligator clips.
- Transmitter and Receiver LEDs show open or short circuit conditions and variable audio or visual signal provides fast feedback on the circuit or wire proximity.
- Adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations coupled with non-contact technology and therefore wire piercing is not required, non-contact technology.
- Wire tracing is possible even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels and under carpets or upholstery; Battery life: approx.
6. Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
- GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuit
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets.
7. Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory Kit
- Product 1: This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
- Product 1: Tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
- Product 1: Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
- Product 1: Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Product 2: For use with ET300 and ET310 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder
- Product 2: Light socket adapter for finding the correct circuit of a lighting fixture
- Product 2: Alligator clip adapter enables use on bare wires
- Product 2: Includes standard 3-prong to 2-prong grounding adapter
8. Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder
- QUICKLY AND EASILY: identifies correct circuit breaker or fuse protecting a specific electrical circuit.
- SAFE FOR USE NEAR: Sensitive electronic equipment and no need to interrupt power when using
- INCLUDES: A plug style transmitter and an auto sensing receiver
- AUDIBLE ALERT AND BRIGHT LED: Visual indication on both transmitter and receiver
- DESIGNED FOR: Operation at 120V AC, 50-60Hz – UL Listed
9. Ideal Industries – IDI61534 IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with Digital Receiver and GFCI Circuit Tester
- QUICK AND EASY CIRCUIT IDENTIFICATION: No more guessing when locating the correct circuit breaker supplying power to AC outlet or lighting fixture.
- AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT IDENTIFIER: Proper wiring is crucial to ensure safety and performance of branch circuits.
- RECEIVER AUTO POWER OFF: Receiver automatically shuts down if not used for 10min.
- IDEAL QUALITY: Family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Digital Receiver & GFCI Circuit Tester.
10. Extech – 1218G94EA – CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder
- Quickly locate 110V to 125VAC Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- Variable Sensitivity adjustment to pinpoint correct circuit breaker
- Bright Red and Green LEDs indicates if receptacle is correctly wired or six fault conditions
- Simply plug the GFCI Transmitter into an outlet and trace for the correct breaker at the electrical box.
- Audible and visual circuit breaker indication
- Transmitter and Receiver snap together for easy storage
- Dims/Wt: Receiver: 6.
- Complete with one Receiver, one GFCI Transmitter, and 9V battery for the Receive
- GFCI Transmitter: Tests GFCI circuits | LED indication of 2 test conditions and 5 wiring faults | Tests Reversed/Open Connections | Lights indicate circuit condition.
Circuit Breaker Finder Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Circuit Breaker Finder stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Circuit Breaker Finder in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Circuit Breaker Finder for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Circuit Breaker Finder Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Circuit Breaker Finder in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Circuit Breaker Finder currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Circuit Breaker Finder based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Circuit Breaker Finder before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Circuit Breaker Finder they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Circuit Breaker Finder, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Circuit Breaker Finder before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Circuit Breaker Finder will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Circuit Breaker Finder if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Circuit Breaker Finder on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.